The Washington Auctioneer Association, established in 1976, is a professional association designed to address the ever-changing needs of the auction industry at the state level.
On behalf of the Board of Directors, we would like to personally invite you to become a member of the Washington Auctioneers Association. By becoming member, you will join a group of professional auctioneers who are committed to:
- Supporting you in your professional career
- Supporting high standards of professional conduct
- Increasing the visibility of the auction profession throughout the state
- Keeping you informed of important industry news
- Developing friendships and networking opportunities
- Quarterly copies of “Auction Talk”, the official newsletter of the WAA
- Company listing on the WAA Web Site
- Ability to post auctions on the WAA Web Site
- Access to the Members Only section of the WAA Web Site
- Official Membership Certificate
Membership in WAA gives you a voice in the future of the auction profession!
Don’t delay – join the WAA today!! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application!
Annual Membership Dues:
Employees or spouses of Auctioneer members who are not auctioneers.
Individuals who are not auctioneers but involved in providing goods
and services to the auction industry.